THE CLASSIC PLUS PILLOW - extra length, medium profile, a favourite, Talalay all natural latex.
- Previously called THE BIG pillow
- An extra length pillow that looks great on the bed – a longer version of THE CLASSIC
- A soft –to-medium density pillow with a medium (13cms) profile
- Perfect for side & back sleepers, and pillow huggers.
- All natural Talalay latex, and fits into a standard pillow case
Previously named THE BIG PILLOW, THE CLASSIC PLUS is a generously sized pillow that still fits comfortably into a standard pillowcase. At 10cm longer than our standard THE CLASSIC, this is for long pillow lovers with a medium pillow height. Slightly lower & softer than ‘The Classic’, the extra length is there for pillow huggers and those that like to use an arm as a cradle. It completely fills the pillowcase and looks great on the bed.
Two high profile, big pillows are available if you prefer more height and additional neck support - THE HIGH AND FIRM and THE HIGH AND SOFT.
Size: 70 x 40cm. Height 13cm. Weight 1100grams. Medium to soft density and suits most people.
All our pillows are covered in beautiful, snow white, 100% soft cotton interlock. Zip off for easy washing.
Our pillows are guaranteed 100% natural latex, with no synthetic latex blended in. They are created using the Talalay latex process, affording the following benefits:
- Breathable – cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Supportive – latex maintains its shape over time, providing consistent head & neck support.
- Lightweight and soft – the most comfortable pillows in the world.
- Long lasting – guaranteed for 5 years. Life expectancy is 10 - 15 years.
- Natural – ultimately biodegradable. The only latex pillows that can really breathe.
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for allergy sufferers. Inherently anti-microbial, dust mite and mildew resistant.
The TLC Guarantee – our pillows are 100% natural Talalay latex. We are supremely confident in the exceptional standard of our pillows. If you are not happy with your pillow we will immediately refund the purchase price of any returns.
Buyer Beware - false claims are often made that ‘natural’ latex is used in pillows, when it is actually a blend that includes up to 70% synthetic latex (man-made from oil derivatives). While the former is eco-friendly and the latter clearly is not, it is very hard to tell the difference without scientific laboratory testing. Likewise, many sellers incorrectly claim their pillows are Talalay, a term that is either misused unknowingly or intentionally. The Talalay process is very expensive. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
To directly compare all our pillow specifications against each other please click here.
|Enable Pillow Protector||Yes|