THE HIGH AND SOFT PILLOW - 34% Off. High profile, extra length, medium to soft density, Talalay all natural latex
- Previously called THE BIGGER pillow
- A large, tall, long pillow that looks abundant on the bed, but with softness when you sleep
- A soft-to-medium density pillow with a high (15cm) profile
- Perfect for side sleepers and pillow huggers
- All natural Talalay latex, that fits into a standard pillow case
Previously named THE BIGGER, THE HIGH AND SOFT is one of our more popular pillows. People love it because it has just the right amount of height and softness to make it supremely comfy while providing excellent neck support.. Designed for big pillow lovers and huggers, it just fits into a standard pillow case.
For such a large pillow it still has that magic Talalay softness. Being high profile, it can’t be any softer for danger of the head sinking in too far and inhibiting breathing while side sleeping. If you prefer a really soft pillow, we suggest you opt for THE SOFT, which is low enough to avoid any sort of breathing problems.
Size: 70 x 40cm. Height 15cm. Weight 1200 grams. Soft-to-medium density.
All our pillows are covered in beautiful, snow white, 100% soft cotton interlock. Zip off for easy washing.
Our pillows are guaranteed 100% natural latex, with no synthetic latex blended in. They are created using the Talalay latex process, affording the following benefits
- Breathable – cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Supportive – latex maintains its shape over time, providing consistent head & neck support.
- Lightweight and soft – the most comfortable pillows in the world.
- Long lasting – guaranteed for 5 years. Life expectancy is 10 - 15 years.
- Natural – ultimately biodegradable. The only latex pillows that can really breathe.
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for allergy sufferers. Inherently anti-microbial, dust mite and mildew resistant.
The TLC Guarantee – our pillows are 100% natural Talalay latex. We are supremely confident in the exceptional standard of our pillows. If you are not happy with your pillow we will immediately refund the purchase price of any returns.
Buyer Beware - false claims are often made that ‘natural’ latex is used in pillows, when it is actually a blend that includes up to 70% synthetic latex (man-made from oil derivatives). While the former is eco-friendly and the latter clearly is not, it is very hard to tell the difference without scientific laboratory testing. Likewise, many sellers incorrectly claim their pillows are Talalay, a term that is either misused unknowingly or intentionally. The Talalay process is very expensive. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
To directly compare all our pillow specifications against each other please click here.
|Enable Pillow Protector||Yes|