Tendre est la nuit
Our pillows are all NATURAL latex and our factory is one of only a handful in the entire world with TALALAY process capability. For the initiated, there is no need to say more. Talalay latex. La crème de la crème.
For those yet to enjoy the TLC experience that comes with sleeping on a Talalay latex pillow, click here for some simple facts you really should know before buying your latex pillow. You can learn all there is to know about the properties and benefits of natural latex, in general, and the Talalay process in particular.
All our pillows are covered in beautiful, snow white, 100% soft cotton interlock. Zip off for easy washing. Tendre est la nuit.
BUYERS BEWARE - False claims are often made that natural latex is used, when it is actually a blend that includes up to 70% synthetic latex (man-made from oil derivatives). While the former is eco-friendly and the latter clearly is not, it is very hard to tell the difference without scientific laboratory testing. Likewise, many sellers incorrectly claim their pillows are Talalay, a term that is either misused unknowingly or intentionally. The Talalay process is very expensive. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
TLC - Guaranteed money back - buyers have nothing to beware!
- We can’t absolutely guarantee you will fall in love with your TLC latex pillow from the moment your head hits it - but we are very confident. So much so, we will immediately refund the purchase price of any returns.
TLC - Guaranteed 100% NATURAL latex - no synthetic latex blended in.
TLC - Guaranteed TALALAY process latex - with all the benefits.
- Breathable - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Lightweight and soft - the most comfortable pillows in the world.
- Long lasting - guaranteed 5 years, life expectancy at least 10 - 15 years.
- Natural - ultimately biodegradable.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for allergy sufferers. Inherently anti-microbial. Dust mite and mildew resistant.
TLC only sells via the internet to minimise overheads and keep prices as low as possible. We can be contacted by email: email@example.com