THE HIGH & FIRM PILLOW - extra length, high profile, Talalay all natural latex. 30% off.
- Previously called THE BIGGEST pillow
- A seriously substantial pillow – tall, firm, long with all the Talalay benefits
- Answers to its name – a firm density pillow with a high (16cms) profile
- Perfect for those with large build /broad shoulders, or simply those that like a firm, tall, abundant pillow
- All natural Talalay latex, completely fills a standard pillow case
THE HIGH AND FIRM pillow used to be called THE BIGGEST until we introduced THE KING to our range. It is ideal for those that want a really generously sized pillow with plenty of height and firm support. The HIGH AND FIRM couldn’t be any bigger and still fit into a standard pillow case.
There is nothing else like it available in Australia in terms of height and firmness, but still with the comfort and support that only comes from the Talalay manufacturing process. It only weighs 1.5 Kg, but if it were normal latex this pillow would weigh nearly as much as a bag of cement. This pillow is a seriously good, tall, firm Talalay latex pillow.
Size: 70 x 40cm. Height 16cm. Weight 1500 grams. Firm density.
All our pillows are covered in beautiful, snow white, 100% soft cotton interlock. Zip off for easy washing.
Our pillows are guaranteed 100% natural latex, with no synthetic latex blended in. They are created using the Talalay latex process, affording the following benefits
- Supportive – latex maintains its shape over time, providing consistent head & neck support.
- Lightweight and soft – the most comfortable pillows in the world.
- Long lasting – guaranteed for 5 years. Life expectancy is 10 - 15 years.
- Natural – ultimately biodegradable. The only latex pillows that can really breathe.
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for allergy sufferers. Inherently anti-microbial, dust mite and mildew resistant.
The TLC Guarantee – our pillows are 100% natural Talalay latex. We are supremely confident in the exceptional standard of our pillows. If you are not happy with your pillow we will immediately refund the purchase price of any returns.
Buyer Beware - false claims are often made that ‘natural’ latex is used in pillows, when it is actually a blend that includes up to 70% synthetic latex (man-made from oil derivatives). While the former is eco-friendly and the latter clearly is not, it is very hard to tell the difference without scientific laboratory testing. Likewise, many sellers incorrectly claim their pillows are Talalay, a term that is either misused unknowingly or intentionally. The Talalay process is very expensive. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
To directly compare all our pillow specifications against each other please click here.
|Enable Pillow Protector||Yes|