THE LOW AND SOFT PILLOW - 32% off. Low profile, soft feel, large size. All natural Talalay latex.
- Ideal for back & stomach sleepers
- A soft 12cm profile (height)
- Extra length & fits a standard pillowcase
- All natural Talalay latex
THE LOW AND SOFT pillow was added to our range as a result of requests from customers for a really low, soft, comfortable pillow option. It is perfect in that regard. Whether it’s through injury, habit or personal preference, some people simply must have a very low pillow. Being so soft, it feels a lot lower than its 12cm mould height – and that softness provides extreme comfort.
While preferred by back and stomach sleepers, at 70cm in length this pillow could also suit side sleepers that pillow hug and prefer a low profile. It fits nicely into a standard size pillow case.
Made from 100% natural Talalay latex with an open cell structure so it sleeps cool.
Size: 70 x 40cm. Height 12cm Weight 800 grams. Longer length, low and soft.
All our pillows are covered in beautiful, snow white, 100% soft cotton interlock. Zip off for easy washing.
Our pillows are guaranteed 100% natural latex, with no synthetic latex blended in. They are created using the Talalay latex process, affording the following benefits:
- Breathable – cool and healthy.
- Supportive – latex maintains its shape over time, providing consistent head & neck support.
- Lightweight and soft – the most comfortable pillows in the world.
- Long lasting – guaranteed for 5 years. Life expectancy is 10 - 15 years.
- Natural – ultimately biodegradable. The only latex pillows that can really breathe.
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for allergy sufferers. Inherently anti-microbial, dust mite and mildew resistant.
The TLC Guarantee – our pillows are 100% natural Talalay latex. We are supremely confident in the exceptional standard of our pillows. If you are not happy with your pillow we will immediately refund the purchase price of any returns.
Buyer Beware - false claims are often made that ‘natural’ latex is used in pillows, when it is actually a blend that includes up to 70% synthetic latex (man-made from oil derivatives). While the former is eco-friendly and the latter clearly is not, it is very hard to tell the difference without scientific laboratory testing. Likewise, many sellers incorrectly claim their pillows are Talalay, a term that is either misused unknowingly or intentionally. The Talalay process is very expensive. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
To directly compare all our pillow specifications against each other please click here.
|Enable Pillow Protector||Yes|