THE LOW AND FIRM THERAPEUTIC PILLOW - 33% discount. Low profile, contoured, 100% natural pincore latex.
- Contour shaped for total neck support, specialty sized
- Suits back sleepers & small framed adults
- Firm density and low profile of 9cms on the high side, contouring down to 7cms
- 100% natural pincore latex. Dunlop process.
THE LOW & FIRM THERAPEUTIC is an engineered pillow, designed for those that require a very low, firm and supportive pillow. It is also suitable for back sleepers and small framed adults. Please note this is a specialty pillow - it is irregularly sized and firmer than most other pillows in our range. It is only 9cm at the high side, contouring down to 7cm on the low side and 6cm in the middle.
If trying to decide between this low & firm pillow and our other Therapeutic Low (softer) options, we urge you to try the latter. Too many customers order this pillow, then find it is too firm so end up exchanging. This is a specialist pillow for those that either require or prefer a low and firm feel with the additional support this pillow provides.
Covered in pure cotton interlock, this low profile contour pillow is made from 100% natural pincore latex. It is a longish, narrow pillow shaped to suit its therapeutic purpose and is a very loose fit in standard pillowcases and protectors.
Size: Long and narrow - 63cm x 33cm. height 9/7cm, weight 850 grams. FIRM
All our pillows are covered in beautiful, snow white, 100% soft cotton interlock. Zip off for easy washing.
Guaranteed 100% natural pincore latex, with no synthetic latex blended in.
- Supportive – latex maintains its shape over time, providing consistent head & neck support.
- Therapeutic – low profile, designed to relieve chronic neck pain.
- Long lasting – guaranteed for 5 years. Life expectancy is 10 - 15 years.
- Natural – ultimately biodegradable.
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for allergy sufferers. Inherently anti-microbial, dust mite and mildew resistant.
The TLC Guarantee – our pillows are 100% natural pincore latex. We are supremely confident in the exceptional standard of our pillows. If you are not happy with your pillow we will immediately refund the purchase price of any returns.
Buyer Beware - false claims are often made that ‘natural’ latex is used in pillows, when it is actually a blend that includes up to 70% synthetic latex (man-made from oil derivatives). While the former is eco-friendly and the latter clearly is not, it is very hard to tell the difference without scientific laboratory testing.
To directly compare all our pillow specifications against each other please click here.
|Enable Pillow Protector||No|