THE SENIORS - medium profile, soft and supportive
- The ultimate support for those that reposition less in their sleep due to age
- For side, back or stomach sleepers
- A soft-to-medium density & 14cms profilepillow that compresses due to softness
- All natural Talalay latex
Our THE SENIORS Talalay latex pillow is designed in line with the changing sleeping habits of us all as we age. We sleep for less time, and we move around in the night less often – which means the position we sleep in needs to right to ensure a quality sleep.
As you enter older age you change physically & mentally, and that soft, fluffy pillow you have always favoured is unlikely to be the best option for you at this stage of your life.
Of traditional shape, this pillow is soft to touch but cradles the head to provide the support we all need as we get older.
Size: 60 x 40cm. Height 13 cm. Weight 900 grams. Please note the standard length for traditional latex pillows is 60cm. For a longer pillow that completely fills a standard pillowcase refer to our larger size pillows, which are all 70cm long.
All our pillows are covered in beautiful, snow white, 100% soft cotton interlock. Zip off for easy washing.
Our pillows are guaranteed 100% natural latex, with no synthetic latex blended in. They are created using the Talalay latex process, affording the following benefits:
- Breathable – cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Supportive – latex maintains its shape over time, providing consistent head & neck support.
- Lightweight and soft – the most comfortable pillows in the world.
- Long lasting – guaranteed for 5 years. Life expectancy is 10 - 15 years.
- Natural – ultimately biodegradable. The only latex pillows that can really breathe.
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for allergy sufferers. Inherently anti-microbial, dust mite and mildew resistant.
The TLC Guarantee – our pillows are 100% natural Talalay latex. We are supremely confident in the exceptional standard of our pillows. If you are not happy with your pillow we will immediately refund the purchase price of any returns.
Buyer Beware - false claims are often made that ‘natural’ latex is used in pillows, when it is actually a blend that includes up to 70% synthetic latex (man-made from oil derivatives). While the former is eco-friendly and the latter clearly is not, it is very hard to tell the difference without scientific laboratory testing. Likewise, many sellers incorrectly claim their pillows are Talalay, a term that is either misused unknowingly or intentionally. The Talalay process is very expensive. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
To directly compare all our pillow specifications against each other please click here.
|Enable Pillow Protector||Yes|