THE SOFT PILLOW - medium profile, soft but supportive, Talalay all natural latex.
- Soft yet supportive
- For small framed, stomach & side sleepers and those that prefer a soft pillow
- Medium height (14cms) but compresses due to softness
- All natural Talalay latex
THE SOFT has a traditional pillow shape and is beautifully soft - but with the neck support and health benefits that only come with natural Talalay latex. This pillow is supremely comfortable and earns great customer feedback. It is medium height, but feels a little lower because of it's softness.
Size: 60 x 40cm. Height 14cm. Weight 800 grams. Please note the standard length for traditional latex pillows is 60cm. For a longer pillow that completely fills a standard pillowcase refer to our larger size pillows which are all 70 cm long.
All our pillows are covered in beautiful, snow white, 100% soft cotton interlock. Zip off for easy washing.
Our pillows are guaranteed 100% natural latex, with no synthetic latex blended in. They are created using the Talalay latex process, affording the following benefits:
- Breathable – cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Supportive – latex maintains its shape over time, providing consistent head & neck support.
- Lightweight and soft – the most comfortable pillows in the world.
- Long lasting – guaranteed for 5 years. Life expectancy is 10 - 15 years.
- Natural – ultimately biodegradable. The only latex pillows that can really breathe.
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for allergy sufferers. Inherently anti-microbial, dust mite and mildew resistant.
The TLC Guarantee – our pillows are 100% natural Talalay latex. We are supremely confident in the exceptional standard of our pillows. If you are not happy with your pillow we will immediately refund the purchase price of any returns.
Buyer Beware - false claims are often made that ‘natural’ latex is used in pillows, when it is actually a blend that includes up to 70% synthetic latex (man-made from oil derivatives). While the former is eco-friendly and the latter clearly is not, it is very hard to tell the difference without scientific laboratory testing. Likewise, many sellers incorrectly claim their pillows are Talalay, a term that is either misused unknowingly or intentionally. The Talalay process is very expensive. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
To directly compare all our pillow specifications against each other please click here.
|Enable Pillow Protector||Yes|