THE STOMACH SLEEPER - 32% off. Low and ever so soft. Talalay all natural latex.
- Designed specifically for stomach sleepers.
- Only 12cm high, and sleeps lower due to soft density.
- Extra length and looks great on the bed.
- All natural Talalay latex.
THE STOMACH SLEEPER is super soft and low and designed for those that prefer to sleep on their stomachs. Most stomach sleepers turn their heads sideways on the pillow so, in order to avoid neck pain, it needs to be soft and low. This pillow is 12cm high, but sleeps lower due to density and is designed to keep the neck and spine in alignment when lying down on the stomach.
This is a generously sized pillow that looks great on the bed and fits into a standard size pillowcase.
Size: 70 x 40cm. Height 12cm. Weight 800 grams. Low and very soft.
All our pillows are covered in beautiful, snow white, 100% soft cotton interlock. Zip off for easy washing.
Our pillows are guaranteed 100% natural latex, with no synthetic latex blended in. They are created using the Talalay latex process, affording the following benefits:
- Breathable – cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Supportive – latex maintains its shape over time, providing consistent head & neck support.
- Lightweight and soft – the most comfortable pillows in the world.
- Long lasting – guaranteed for 5 years. Life expectancy is 10 - 15 years.
- Natural – ultimately biodegradable. The only latex pillows that can really breathe.
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for allergy sufferers. Inherently anti-microbial, dust mite and mildew resistant.
The TLC Guarantee – our pillows are 100% natural Talalay latex. We are supremely confident in the exceptional standard of our pillows. If you are not happy with your pillow we will immediately refund the purchase price of any returns.
Buyer Beware - false claims are often made that ‘natural’ latex is used in pillows, when it is actually a blend that includes up to 70% synthetic latex (man-made from oil derivatives). While the former is eco-friendly and the latter clearly is not, it is very hard to tell the difference without scientific laboratory testing. Likewise, many sellers incorrectly claim their pillows are Talalay, a term that is either misused unknowingly or intentionally. The Talalay process is very expensive. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
To directly compare all our pillow specifications against each other please click here.
|Enable Pillow Protector||Yes|