THE THERAPEUTIC PILLOW - 40% discount. Medium profile, contoured, Talalay all natural latex.
- Contour shaped for support & alignment
- Perfect for those that suffer recurring pain
- Medium density and a profile of 12cms on the high side, contouring down to 10cms
- All natural Talalay latex
THE THERAPEUTIC is a bigger, medium height contour pillow. It is a favourite of both side and back sleepers that require total therapeutic support to head, neck and shoulder - with all the health benefits, breathability and softness that comes with Talalay latex.
With a high side of 12cm contouring down to 10cm, this contour style pillow is highly recommended by chiropractors and health professionals for patients with recurring back and neck problems. The shape may take a little getting used to if you have not slept on a contour pillow before, but these pillows are specifically designed to provide the ultimate support for head and neck while maintaining maximum comfort for a good night’s sleep.
Size: 60 x 40cm. Height 12/10cm. Weight 1200 grams.
All our pillows are covered in beautiful, snow white, 100% soft cotton interlock. Zip off for easy washing.
Our pillows are guaranteed 100% natural latex, with no synthetic latex blended in. They are created using the Talalay latex process, affording the following benefits:
- Breathable – cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Supportive – latex maintains its shape over time, providing consistent head & neck support.
- Lightweight and soft – the most comfortable pillows in the world.
- Long lasting – guaranteed for 5 years. Life expectancy is 10 - 15 years.
- Natural – ultimately biodegradable. The only latex pillows that can really breathe.
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for allergy sufferers. Inherently anti-microbial, dust mite and mildew resistant.
The TLC Guarantee – our pillows are 100% natural Talalay latex. We are supremely confident in the exceptional standard of our pillows. If you are not happy with your pillow we will immediately refund the purchase price of any returns.
Buyer Beware - false claims are often made that ‘natural’ latex is used in pillows, when it is actually a blend that includes up to 70% synthetic latex (man-made from oil derivatives). While the former is eco-friendly and the latter clearly is not, it is very hard to tell the difference without scientific laboratory testing. Likewise, many sellers incorrectly claim their pillows are Talalay, a term that is either misused unknowingly or intentionally. The Talalay process is very expensive. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
To directly compare all our pillow specifications against each other please click here.
|Enable Pillow Protector||Yes|